Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown, South Capitol Boulevard, Boise, ID, USA
Hampton Inn & Suites
Position Title: Maintenance Lead
Position Summary: This position is primarily responsible for the maintenance of the hotel’s building and grounds and the operation of its equipment and mechanical/electrical systems.
Essential Position Functions – Maintenance Lead
1. Maintains company and franchise maintenance standards for both guest rooms and public areas and inspects them to ensure that standards are met.
2. Trains maintenance personnel in all aspects of property maintenance
3. Reviews maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to prioritize and schedule work assignments.
4. Solicits bids from contractors, evaluates their proposals and once employed, ensures work is completed to specifications.
Essential Position Functions – Maintenance
1. Maintains the building and grounds to meet hotel standards.
2. Responds to requests from guests for assistance and information about guest rooms and hotel.
3. Performs preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
4. Plans and executes on-going appropriate maintenance programs.
5. Ensures that property and equipment are maintained in a safe manner and that all repairs are made as specified by manufacturer.
6. Services the hotel’s pool including cleaning, appearance, and chemical balance and completes maintenance log.
7. Maintains building exterior.
8. Completes maintenance logs.
9. Maintains tool inventory and condition. Keeps maintenance storage room and maintenance room cleaned and organized.
10. May perform or assist with periodic or scheduled cleaning projects.
11. May be required perform duties outdoors in heat and / or snow and at various levels of height.
12. Maintains open communication with other hotel departments.
13. Understands and performs basic safety, security and emergency procedures of the hotel.
14. Assists other departments when needed.
15. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
1. Guest Service orientation
2. Interpersonal and communication skills
3. Leadership skills
4. Team player
5. General knowledge of building and equipment maintenance
6. Tasks motivated – strong work ethic
7. Ability to work independently
8. Attention to detail
9. High School education or equivalent
1. Leads the Maintenance team.
2. Interacts with all other property team members, including other departments throughout the hotel.
3. Reports to Chief Maintenance Engineer, Operations Manager, Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to touch and handle. The employee is occasionally required to talk or hear, sit, stand, climb, balance, stoop and kneel. The employee will periodically lift and or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 80 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include distant/close vision.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY NOW → [Maintenance Lead (Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Downtown, South Capitol Boulevard, Boise, ID, USA) ]