Westbury, NY, USA
Position Summary: Leads all activities relating to the operation and management of the Company’s FAA-certified Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (“MRO”) facility. Key responsibilities include driving, monitoring and reporting on MRO activities, training and supervising personnel, and communicating with customers and internal personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directly responsible for all activities relating to the Company’s MRO facility, including operations, materials, quality, planning, contracts, personnel, and general administration.
- Ensures resources (manpower, materials and equipment) are available to execute MRO activities.
- Communicates with customers, providing status reports, technical support, and negotiating contracts and pricing relating to customers’ MRO requirements. Leads customer-related events, including onsite audits, assessments, and visits, both at Arkwin and at customers’ facilities.
- Ensures compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Manages and provides the required regulatory training necessary for personnel to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Develops and executes objectives and strategies to drive continuous improvement, including increasing customer satisfaction, safety, quality, delivery, and productivity.
- Performs analyses, prepares reports, and presents findings and recommendations to executive leadership.
- Coordinates and collaborates with personnel within the Company to establish and carry out responsibilities.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering preferred). MBA or other graduate degree desirable
- Minimum of five years of supervisory/management experience over at least 5 people in a manufacturing or repair environment required
- 3+ years of experience working in 14 CFR Part 145 certified repair station (preferred)
- Strong lean / continuous improvement skills required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident required
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and excellent advancement opportunity.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul “MRO” Manager (Westbury, NY, USA) ]