7413 Pulaski Highway, Rosedale, MD, USA
Gamse Lithographing Co., Inc.
Gamse Label and Packaging is a leading label printer servicing the food and beverage industry. We offer three of the major printing processes, Lithography, Flexography and Digital. We seek employees who strive for excellence and understand the need for high quality and superior service.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. Key responsibilities involve troubleshooting and repairing printing presses, finishing equipment and electrical/electronic components.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach, preferably with 5 years experience in a printing environment. Other requirements include:
· Ability to climb on overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work
· Must have good mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills
· Familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· General computer skills, including Microsoft Office; PLC diagnostics; PLC programming a plus
· Ability to work independently and to make autonomous decisions when necessary
· Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a proactive approach
· Must be highly safety conscious
Job Type: Full-time
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Maintenance Technician (7413 Pulaski Highway, Rosedale, MD, USA) ]