155 Brookside Ave, West Warwick, RI, USA
Natco Products Corporation
Natco Products Corporation is seeking a Maintenance Worker to join our team! This position is full-time and is responsible for assisting and maintaining all of Natco’s facilities. Starting at $18.00 per hour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing general repairs of the building and office spaces and equipment such as painting, plumbing, carpentry, minor mechanical repairs.
- Assist with grounds maintenance, and snow removal.
- Clean and assist with general upkeep of the facility.
- Order supplies and materials as needed.
- General forklift operation as needed
- Ability to work mandatory overtime as needed
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical principles
- Ability to climb, lift, carry, or otherwise move and position objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Ability to climb at high heights when needed.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple projects and duties at one time.
- Forklift Certification (A plus but not required)
- Ability to read, write and speak in the English language(Required)
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years prior maintenance/facility experience
- Must have a valid drivers license in good standing
- Required to pass a background, employment verification and drug screening as condition of employment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Maintenance Worker (155 Brookside Ave, West Warwick, RI, USA) ]