With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination.
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition, who will collaborate closely with company leadership and lead our Talent Acquisition team. You will partner with business leaders to understand current hiring needs and provide work direction to a high performing talent team. You will be tasked with mentoring your team to drive relationships with hiring managers and candidates by developing analytics, reporting and scalable best in class processes. This position will partner closely with a team of collaborative HR peers. The role will require a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ mindset. This position is a people manager reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources for North America. This position can work remotely within the US.
What you will do:
- Hire, manage and mentor recruiters in AMER region focused on hiring candidates across all functional groups in a highly competitive SaaS (Software as a Service) market
- Manage the staffing function and all steps associated with sourcing and delivering qualified, diverse candidates
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Conduct periodic training of recruiters, identifying specific relevant learning opportunities to practice and implement effective consultative and recruitment skills
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, and forecasting on employment issues and trends
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Employ initiatives that assist stakeholders in achieving their hiring targets
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Finance and HR Business Partner teams to ensure the department is fully leveraged to meet the quarterly and annual hiring demands
- Create our talent acquisition strategy, driving a practice that underscores inclusion, leverages data-informed insights, and creates shared ownership with our leadership around talent outcomes and approach.
- In partnership with our Marketing and HR teams, create an amazing employer brand and related recruiting materials.
What you will bring:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum 8 years of proven success in full cycle recruitment
- Strong relationship building, client management and organizational skills
- 3+ years leading talent acquisition teams
- Recent experience in a rapid growth, fact paced SaaS environment
- Deep experience working with C and V level leaders and recruiting senior leadership
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Manager, Talent Acquisition (Remote) ]