Baltimore, MD, USA
Manufacturing Operator I
Baltimore, MD, US, 21205
Requisition ID: 77867
Posting Locations: Baltimore
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Operator Manufacturing I is responsible for performing various tasks to operate and monitor assigned production equipment following established procedures and guidelines, while adjusting machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on assigned equipment
- Operates assigned equipment and monitors equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicates with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Performs housekeeping and sanitations
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs., stand on feet for prolonged periods of time and climb stairs as needed
- Weekend work will be required, including some holidays as scheduled to support customer demand
- Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection
- Seasonal temperatures can be expected
- High school diploma or GED
Noisy, wet, and extreme temperature environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Manufacturing Operator I (Baltimore, MD, USA) ]