2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR 97210, USA
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland
Do you love working with people and educating them? Then, do not miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Marketing Support Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”.
We are seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent
communication skills, and who can multitask. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you will thrive in this work environment!
Primary Responsibilities Include :
- Perform supportive marketing administrative tasks related to daily activity within the department.
- Setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Compile and maintain center of influence information, while identifying the top contacts to develop into clients. Conduct center of influence (COI) facility & key account research.
- Maintain franchise web & social media web sites.
- Set-up, manage & participate in franchise marketing & community involvement events
- Manage documentation of ROI on events and select campaigns through internal tracking system.
- Experience with sales and marketing support within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Graphic design experience or education; Social media experience
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is preferred
- Ability to undergo background check subject to applicable law
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance offered
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Marketing Support Coordinator (2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR 97210, USA) ]