177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Receives, locates, and transfers materials accurately and in a timely manner.
- Opens containers utilizing hand tools as needed; counts and weighs materials and records information.
- Identifies damaged materials and records material shortages.
- Loads and unloads materials onto and from a variety of containers including but not limited to trucks, conveyors, racks, pallets, and/or trays; utilizes appropriate tools to accomplish task.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish task including but not limited to wheelbarrow, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, vertical reciprocating lift.
- Assists machine operators as needed by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power lift.
- Stacks and assembles materials.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Material Handler (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]