Dover, NH, USA
The Network Engineer III manages the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance and management of networked systems used for in the transmission of information.
- Serve as Network Administrator sufficiently to perform network diagnostics, monitor network performance and analyze network traffic patterns
- Develop requirements for the acquisition of all network hardware, software, and services
- Configure and optimize network servers, hubs, routers and switches
- Develop network backup and recovery procedures
- Develop, implement and manage a rigorous information security/information assurance policies, principals, and practices for network services
- Apply network architecture principals & concepts, management tools, operations & maintenance tools to troubleshoot network problems
- Analyze network workload, monitor network capacity and performance
- Install, test, maintain, and upgrade network operating systems software
- Apply network design principals and concepts to establish and maintain connectivity for sites and users
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a related field or an acceptable equivalent combination of related training and experience, which may include applicable professional or technical certifications in network engineering and administration (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, BCNE, etc.).
- Additional certifications (ABCP, CBCP, CISM, CISSP or CISA, etc.) desired.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Network Engineer III ]