Columbus, OH, USA
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also supervise aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: steam, CO2 collection, ammonia refrigeration and dehumidification, compressed air and water.
- Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical treatment.
- Responsible for process management, basic maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
- Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift of responsibility.
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
- The position involves rotating shift work, working weekends, and working in a quality, food-processing environment.
Potential Average Annual Earnings: $ 109,309.98 (based on hourly rate, overtime, and bonus)
Hourly Pay Rate: $34.19/hour
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least an Ohio 3rd Class Stationary Engineer license required.
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems.
- Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
- Applicant must have basic computer skills.
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented environment.
- Sundays paid at 2x standard wage rate.
- 2 free cases of beer per month.
- Insurance for employee and eligible dependents: medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, disability starting on day 1.
- Insurance sign-ups through Union.
- Opportunity to join 401k program.
- Company match 100% on first 8 1/2%.
- 3 year vesting.
- Vacation accrued up to 6 weeks (1 week after 1 year of service, up to 6 weeks at 10 years of service).
- Paid sick days up to 6 per calendar year.
- 15 paid holidays.
- 12 national holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- Birthday holiday
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Operating Engineer -21006641 (Columbus, OH, USA) ]