5730 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH, USA
Superpedestrian is engineering the future of Micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is comprised of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers ever assembled, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. We operate as LINK prioritizing safety from the inside out. Our unparalleled active vehicle monitoring, self-protection technologies, and robust mechanical design keep riders safe. Join us!
We are looking for operations professionals eager to get in with a well established tech-enabled mobility provider from the ground up. We’re looking for people that are eager to help operate a sustainable operation and to help us build upon and improve our existing processes. You must be generally handy and app-savvy and interested in full time work to help keep the scooter fleet running smoothly.
What You’ll Do
- Executes all daily operations activities in order to support asset deployment, asset collection
- Handles scooter charging activities and safety inspections
- Redeploys scooters from low to high utilization areas per direction of Operations leadership
- Assists with scooter repair and assembly
- Assists with warehouse construction
- Loads, unloads new shipments (Our scooters weigh approximately 62 lbs & the job requires manual lifting up to 50 times a day.)
What You’ll Bring
- Must be 21+ years or older with a Valid Driver’s License
- Comfortable driving a large vehicle
- 0-1 years experience with urban mobility operations
- Retail experience preferred
- Interested in learning more about the future of urban mobility and design
- App savvy and handy with a cell phone
- Ability to pass a basic background check
- Must be able to lift a 50+ pound scooter 50+ times per shift without assistance
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and communication
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Follows all safety procedures and protocol including company ergonomics guidelines, material handling, dock safety, chemical safety, and other safety programs as applicable
Full Time opportunities bring amazing Benefits including 3 weeks of PTO, company paid holidays, health insurance options, 401k options, FSA and more. Apply Today!
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you’d be a great addition to our team.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Operations Associate ($17/hr with a $500 sign on bonus) (5730 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, OH, USA) ]