Tualatin, OR, USA
Kaady Car Washes
We are looking for results driven management trainees to be responsible for aiding in the overall management of the car wash.
- $17.00 /hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance (option)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service. Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries.
- Execute specific procedures in a timely and friendly manner.
- General housekeeping and cleanliness for facility by inspecting, cleaning, setting the example, and promoting teamwork to ensure all personnel take responsibility for site cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure that all personnel conduct themselves in a professional manner and maintain a sense of urgency through hustling, smiling and showing outward engagement of staff and customers.
- Assist in training and developing all personnel. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Lead by example.
- Diagnose issues and assist in corrective action.
- Full time / Open availability
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions quickly
- Proven management experience of 3+ years required OR a proven combination of education (degree, technical certification, etc.), and/or military service, and work experience
- Powerful leadership skills and business orientation
- People and customer management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
*Positions available in the Tigard/Tualatin/Lake Oswego area*