Pensacola, FL, USA
Advanced Technology Recycling
The Operations Support Specialist responsible for providing administrative support for ATR’s Customers, Sales, and Operations Departments.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup and management of customer account details
- Schedule and coordination of logistics with operations team
- Compile preliminary billing for management review
- Prepare and send invoices to customers
- Upload appropriate billing docs to the database and tracking payments, etc.
- Assist in resolving day to day customer concerns or inquiries
- Effective communication with multiple customers, co-workers, supervisors, and managers
- Data entry, creation and maintenance of spreadsheets, word processing
- Management of weekly reports
- Manage Business Development Manager’s database
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Other job responsibilities, tasks and duties may be assigned as part of this position.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED required. Vocational or Some College preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service/related experience
- Professional customer service skills required, including phone etiquette
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with flexibility
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word & Outlook a must), QuickBooks, database and the internet
- Must be a self-starter
- Teamwork and collaboration skills are a must
- Experience with clerical/administrative duties
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Must be able to pass a background screening and drug testing.
- Professional appearance.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and reach.
- All candidates are subject to post offer/pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- A successful candidate must be willing to agree and hold in confidence, all applicable Data and Trade information for our list of clients, and sign a Non-Disclosure/Confidentially Agreement stating as much.
Advanced Technology Recycling is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Operations Support Specialist (Pensacola, FL, USA) ]