Chester, PA, United States
The Dispensary Operations Manager is responsible for conducting internal audits across all functions within the dispensary, responsible for training and holding team members accountable to complaint and accurate cash processes, maintaining menu integrity and coordinating with HQ partners to resolve variances and technical issues. This position is responsible for ensuring all employees of the dispensary are accountable to these same responsibilities. This position manages the on-site security and delivery (where applicable) team(s) to ensure safety, security, and regulatory standards are maintained.
The Dispensary Operations Manager is an expert in their field of cash reconciliation, inventory audits, state tracking systems, regulatory and compliance standards.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Oversee and execute all inventory specific initiatives as outlined on the master calendar.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly through the store team.
- Work with cross-divisional teams to build consensus on strategic objectives, goals, and operational plans.
- Perform internal audits designed to evaluate risk and test internal controls, as well as identify opportunities for best practices and more efficient operational processes. (e.g. safety and security, facilities, cash, technical, inventory, and other areas as assigned.)
- Conduct interviews and store walkthroughs, performing analysis to identify key business risks and controls.
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation and ensure menu availability is current.
- Directly supervise the On-Site Security team to ensure acceptable standards are maintained for the overall safety and upkeep of the dispensary.
- Comply and audit cash procedures as it pertains to preparing deposits and daily cash reconciliation.
- Establish and implement operational policies, standards, and procedures for retail staff.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures within the retail store.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management that will identify and monitor business opportunities for improvement.
- Assure that staff within all divisions of responsibility have a thorough understanding of our corporate processes, SOPs, and assist with providing education in areas that need to be addressed.
- Work closely with cross-divisional managers to assign and schedule additional daily audits.
- Work with cross-divisional managers to ensure adequate staffing is scheduled and payroll goals are met.
- Communicate, work closely, and successfully collaborate with other Managers to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Partner with the PharmaCann Human Resources team in the following HR functions:
- Interview, recruit, and hire to fill gaps in open positions in a timely manner based on store performance and volume.
- Train managers and employees in expected operational standards using appropriate tools such as SOP’s, compliance audits, company and state policy, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and new hire training is complete.
- Ensure continuous training and development with team members through training curriculums that result in consistency across all stores.
- Write and deliver team members’ performance reviews in partnership with GM to determine succession plans, build on member’s strengths, and develop areas of improvement.
- Manage the performance, coach, and discipline team members on performance and violation of company and compliance policies in partnership with GM and HR.
- Maintain a highly organized and professional documentation of employee issues.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance, and support to team members that foster continuous learning and improvement in the performance of the store.
- This role may be required to assist with other duties as assigned as well as in other functions of the operation including but not limited to: call center, sales consulting, outreach, inventory, security, delivery, and visual merchandising
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- Minimum 21 years of age (or per state regulations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations management, or a related field is preferred
- Store management experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising the training, quality, and customer service in retail
- 1 year PharmaCann supervisory experience will be considered in lieu of 2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 4 years’ retail experience, including a combination of front end and/or inventory responsibilities
- Skilled in Google and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with significant P&L responsibility
- Strong knowledge of retail technology platforms and systems
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures used to develop strategies designed to improve the business
- Business Acumen
- Ability to communicate proficiently both verbally and in written format
- Communication Proficiency
- Excellent Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- Conduct all interactions with a high ethical standard
- Proven ability leading teams
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This job operates in a professional retail store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position requires weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays, and flexible work availability. May require some travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. This employee is frequently required to stand or sit for long periods, walk constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms, and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds. May be required to work outdoors and/or during inclement weather
Dispensary On-Site Security & Delivery Team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [PA – Dispensary Operations Manager (Chester, PA, United States) ]