Chester, PA, United States
The Manager, Sales and Customer Experience is responsible for managing a team that develops, implements and continuously improves all quality, training and customer experience programs. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that facilitate the achievement of all hospitality goals at PharmaCann.
The Manager, Sales and Customer Experience is an expert in their field for specific divisions of responsibilities of the business. The ideal candidate is a business process oriented professional with demonstrated success in implementing continuous improvements that enhance efficiency and/or customer experience. They will have the ability to build and maintain effective teams, be committed to collaboration with a variety of stakeholders, and have a reputation of superior leadership and interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Development of high customer experience standards, to include a customer oriented culture and industry leading customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
- Implement a world-class customer service program to drive repeat business through strong local community networking, and customer data capture.
- Work closely with GM and other Managers to exceed sales volume and KPI goals.
- Partner with the PharmaCann Human Resources team in the following HR functions:
- Interview, recruit and hire to fill gaps in open positions in a timely manner based on store performance and volume.
- Train managers and employees in expected customer experience and hospitality standards using appropriate tools such as customer loyalty, customer satisfaction surveys and key KPI’s.
- Develop and maintain a training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and new hire training is complete.
- Ensure continuous training and development with team members through training curriculums that results in consistency across all stores.
- Write and deliver team members’ performance reviews in partnership with GM to determine succession plans, build on members strengths and develop areas for improvement.
- Manage the performance, Performance manage and coach, and discipline team members on performance poor performance and violation of company and compliance policies in partnership with GM and HR.
- Maintain a highly organized and professional documentation of employee issues.
- This role may be required to assist with other duties as assigned as well as in other functions of the operation including but not limited to: call center, inventory, delivery acceptance, outreach, security, delivery, and visual merchandising
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- Minimum 21 years of age (or per state regulation)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business,operations management, or a related field is preferred.
- Store management experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising training, quality and customer service in retail.
- 1 year PharmaCann supervisory experience will be considered in lieu of 2 years
- Minimum 4 years’ retail experience in a customer facing position is required
- Skilled in Google and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Acumen
- Ability to communicate proficiently both verbally and in written format
- Conduct all interactions with a high ethical standardProven ability leading teams
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Consulting Skills
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Record background check
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.. This position requires weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays and flexible work availability. May be required to work outdoors and/or during inclement weather. This position may require travel for new store openings within the region.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Dispensary Cannabis Sales Consultant team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [PA – Manager, Sales and Customer Experience (Chester, PA, United States) ]