Charlotte, NC, USA
The CCC Tech Services Dispatcher coordinates the assignment of equipment service notifications to CCCI Technicians in assigned territories. This position works closely with EQSV Territory Managers to ensure a proper balance of assignments is maintained at all times toward meeting predefined service objectives. The Equipment Service Dispatcher communicates with their technicians via telephone and instant messaging, answers incoming customer calls or email, chat, and acts as a liaison between CCCI, ERS, and CCNA on high-priority service work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Allocates maintain balances assigned, and dispatching boards. Maintain work order activities to assigned EQSV Technicians based upon geography, length of day, priority, and problem type to ensure maximum efficient capacity of technicians during shifts
- Collaborates with EQSV Territory Managers to determine and facilitate repair requests through workload balancing of field techs in support of company goals.
- Answers incoming communication from the field to support needs-based upon demand and market changes.
- Manages special project workload and timelines for business initiatives.
- Answers and processes inbound communication from external customers
- Collaborates with third-party organizations (CCNA, ERS) on questions details, or information concerning the work being performed as a service provider
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- SAP (required)
- SalesForce Knowledge (preferred)
- CRM experience
- Ability to be assigned a constant workload stream during the day, evening, or weekends based upon shift assigned or business needs
- At least 1-year customer service experience (preferably in a call center environment)
- Previous dispatch or route planning experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented with the drive to serve
- Excellent prioritizing, organizational, planning, and decision-making skills are required
- Ability to document in complete detail, organize and summarize data.
- A strong and positive role model to the department and with organizational skills
- Cisco, Genesys experience (Call Center software)
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Part Time Equipment Services Dispatcher (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]