Leland, NC, USA
The Logistics Operator I is responsible for the fulfillment of Customer Orders by retrieving and stacking specific product and quantities as specified on the Pick Ticket, Computer Screen assigned on a pre-determined conveyor and, or pallet. This is accomplished by traveling throughout the Warehouse Pick Area and building stable pallet(s) of product, meeting or exceeding Warehouse, Company expectations regarding safety, accuracy, and efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Retrieves and places quantities of Cases of Product onto a pre-determined pallet as instructed by the assigned Pick Ticket, in a manner which is safe and builds a stable pallet of product, while meeting or exceeding Warehouse,Company expectations in safety, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Travels to and transports pallets of stacked Product to different areas of the Warehouse via a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) – Pallet Jack – in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assists in Warehouse cleanliness and housekeeping as assigned or as needed.
- Performs daily PIT Checklist and alerts Warehouse Management of any issues discovered.
- Corrects any mistakes discovered and informed of by the Checker to product and,or quantity.
- Performs miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere while walking and repetitively lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate and organize efficient and dependable warehouse processes.
- Ability to adapt to needs of role in different work areas throughout the workday and meet minimum expectations of those different work areas.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions from the computer screen.
- Attention to detail and ability to differentiate our packages.
- Ability to work in a noisy and non-climate controlled (Hot in summer, cold in winter) environment.
- Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively seeks out value-add opportunities.
- Flexibility (Schedules, Hours change with the demands of the business).
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
- PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) Certification: Pallet Jack
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment (Hot in summer/Cold in winter).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Part Time Logistics Operator – 1st Shift (Leland, NC, USA) ]