Minneapolis, MN, USA or Kansas City, MO, USA
Stinson LLP is seeking a highly motivated patent associate attorney to join its Kansas City or Minneapolis office.
- Active Missouri or Minnesota law license
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in mechanical engineering
- USPTO registration preferred
- Up to three years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution in the mechanical arts, experience in agreement work a plus
- Willingness and desire to complement patent prosecution work with drafting and review of intellectual property and technology related agreements and licenses and assistance with due diligence
- Exceptional academic performance and excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills are required.
Stinson LLP is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
Applicants should provide a resume, cover letter, unofficial law school transcript, graduate and undergraduate transcripts, and a technical writing sample. Please apply online for this position: https://www.recruiting.stinson.com.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Patent Associate Attorney – Kansas City or Minneapolis (Minneapolis, MN, USA or Kansas City, MO, USA) ]