Minneapolis, MN, USA or Kansas City, MO, USA
Stinson LLP is seeking a highly motivated patent associate attorney to join its Minneapolis or Kansas City office.
- Active Missouri or Minnesota law license
- Mechanical Engineering degree; masters or doctorate in mechanical engineering preferred
- Up to three years of experience in patent preparation and prosecution in the mechanical arts, experience in agreement work a plus
- Willingness and desire to complement patent prosecution work with drafting and review of intellectual property and technology related agreements and licenses and assistance with due diligence
- USPTO registration preferred
- Exceptional academic performance and excellent research, writing, analytical, and communication skills are required
For questions, contact Jaclyn Steiner, Attorney Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com.
Stinson LLP is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply to be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY NOW → [Patent Associate Attorney – Minneapolis or Kansas City (Minneapolis, MN, USA or Kansas City, MO, USA) ]