14401 Sovereign Rd., Suite 111, Fort Worth, TX, USA
We are looking for a Plant and Equipment Maintenance Technician to join our growing team!
As Plant and Equipment Maintenance Technician you will assist with maintaining specialized equipment used in a complex manufacturing process as well as assist with facility maintenance.
At AgBiTech we specialize in manufacturing biological insecticides. Since 2000, we have been delivering commercial products that help make farming more profitable and sustainable. In 2017 we opened our Corporate location in Fort Worth, Texas where we use state-of-the-art technology and equipment to manufacture our unique products.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintenance of specialized and automated production/manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshooting of specialized equipment under the direction of the Director of Manufacturing and Production Innovation as well as other specialized trades.
- Carry out scheduled and reactive maintenance
Qualifications & Skills Requirements:
- Adhere to safe work practices by taking personal responsibility to prevent injury or illness from exposure to hazards
- Familiar with general production related equipment (compressors, boilers, HVAC systems, motors, gearboxes, plumbing, pneumatics, pumps, conveyors, sensing equipment, etc)
- Install, repair, overhaul, modify and maintain electrical and mechanical systems, equipment, and machinery
- Familiar with general workshop tools and equipment (powered/unpowered)
- Fabrication experience (sheet metal, welding)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and relay logic
- Ability to work as a team to achieve solutions, works well in a team environment
- Capable of completing tasks as instructed without immediate supervision and following up with supervisor as required/necessary
- Functional and practical understanding of plant maintenance requirements
- Attention to detail – work accurately, carefully, precisely and efficiently
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Organised, accountable and self motivated
- Ability to see what work needs to be done and either doing it or advising others
- Desire to improve the systems and efficiency of the operation
- PLC and electrical experience preferred
- Forklift licence is helpful
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or GED/High School Equivalence Certificate) required
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30 with a 30 minute lunch (open to discuss varied hours)
Salary: From $24.00 per hour with bonus opportunity availble based on team achieving specified metrics.
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Plant and Equipment Maintenance Technician (14401 Sovereign Rd., Suite 111, Fort Worth, TX, USA) ]