177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
We are looking for an individual to work in our plating department as an assistant. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Soap and water cleaning of product.
- Make appropriate chemical additions to tanks.
- Daily inspection and maintenance of plating lines.
- Weekly clean-up of the plating lines.
- Repair-Make racks
- Support the department with multiple plating related tasks during downtime.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in plating is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate and read in English effectively.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Plating Assistant (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]