177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Electroplating of Gold/Silver/Nickel and other alloys as well as Bright Dip/Metal Ox/Soap cleaning Processes
- Perform plating tank maintenance, chemical adds and filter changes as needed, as well as maintaining adequate chemical levels in stock
- Confirm and monitor all chemical discharges to wastewater are in compliance with NBC standards per our discharge permit
- Oversee the day to day plating process and report plating/staff issues to Supervisor
- Communicating and monitoring safe work practices and the utilization of PPE
- Support lean manufacturing by maintaining a clean and organized department, per 5S audits and requirements.
- Organize and schedule work to meet assigned departmental schedules and productivity goals as well as customer demands, delegating work flow to accomplish this goal
- Interface with others in the organization to ensure customer due dates are met;
- Ensure that parts are inspected by workers to verify conformance to specifications and customer requirements, spot checking work throughout the department throughout your shift
- Work on Cross Training Matrix with Supervisor to make sure all employees have the opportunity to learn new skills
- Support supervisor to enforce all company’s policies throughout the department.
- Support supervisor to analyze and resolve work problems. Assist workers in resolving work problems;
- Report any incidents to supervisor and submit incident reports to Human Resources in a timely manner.
- Address employee inquiries to Human Resources as needed.
- Support Supervisor in conducting safety trainings according to company’s policies.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Basic computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Experience is manufacturing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Plating and Basic Wastewater Discharge
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Plating Lead (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]