177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
Ideal candidate would have the qualifications and skills to perform a variety of different job duties within the department. This job requires flexibility as individual will be assigned from job to job as needed during a given shift.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to support:
- Hand Polishing
- Machine Polishing
- Wet Sanding Operation
- Lacquer Spray Room
- Makes recommendations to upgrade processes when improvement opportunities are identified.
- Maintains constant and clear communication with supervisor to ensure proper workflow between assignments.
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in work area.
- Must be able to walk or stand for entire shift
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Previous experience in Polishing & Plating is preferred
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Polishing and Plating Floater Support (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]