Columbus, OH, USA
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Allen-Bradley PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Familiarity and comfort working on and around high voltage equipment, 4.160 kv, 13.8 kv, 34.5kv
- Familiarity and comfort donning required PPE to work on above equipment
- Familiar with latest arc-flash requirements
- Work on and around industrial ammonia refrigeration equipment, and be part of HAZWOPER response team. Don SCBA and level “A” PPE.
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI’s.
- Drive brewery goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required,
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, low/medium voltage electrical systems).
- Programmable Logic Controller experience is highly desired; especially Rockwell Automation platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation is highly preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment such as medium voltage/low AC motors, medium/low voltage VFDs, Allen-Bradley PLCs, and Allen-Bradley PLC I/O modules is preferred.
- Ability to learn high voltage above 408v. (e.g., safety procedures/practices, PPE, etc.).
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience in computer networking (Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in highly automated continuous process environment preferred.
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Must be available to work on weekends.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Powerhouse Electrician (Columbus, OH, USA) ]