130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
Riverdale Mills is hiring! As we celebrate 40 years of manufacturing excellence, we applaud our talented employees and hope to inspire the next generation of U.S. manufacturers. Our dynamic team of employees is the heartbeat of our business.
We are currently hiring individuals looking to build their careers as we continue to build our business. Our wire mesh products, 3,500 in all, are essential products used in the marine, utilities, telecommunications, defense, agriculture, transportation, energy, water, and wastewater industries.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Pride and ownership in your contribution to a growing organization
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!
• Full time
• Exempt- Salaried
Process Engineer’s Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Ability to analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods that identify root cause and then implements permanent corrective actions
• Ability to drive structured problem solving projects and teams that yield successful outcomes
• Ability to establish and respond appropriately to Process FMEAs
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and customers
• Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts
• Candidate must have strong organizational skills with the ability to work as a member of a Project team
• Good communication skills are essential; will interact with various levels internally
• Strong computer skills
Process Engineer’s Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering from four-year College or university, and 5 to 7 years of related experience and or training
• 5-8 years of experience in a production environment
• Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills
• Excellent ability to plan, stay organized and multi-task
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to manage personnel on site
Process Engineer’s Key Job Responsibilities
• Develops, evaluates, and drives improvement of manufacturing methods including development of standards and testing
• Develops and implements methods to inspect, test, monitor and evaluate process reliability, as well as products and production equipment. Incorporates the development and execution of audit plans ensuring conformity and accuracy in the production process and verifying compliance to the Riverdale Mills Quality System
• Serves as a liaison between Quality and both Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure the organization responds to issues promptly
• Works with Quality to ensure timely disposition of non-conforming components and their overall reduction by leading Quality Improvement teams
• Manages projects that have successful outcomes from start to finish and supplies project timelines with timely updates
• Troubleshoots existing issues related to product quality and process control, while anticipating and preventing new issues
• Makes and implements recommendations that improve part conformance and manufacturability.
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, a dental/vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Process Engineer (130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]