7500 North Dreamy Draw Drive, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Who We Are:
Our company, Adopt Technologies, is a Phoenix-based Cloud Solutions Provider and information technology consulting company, but it is about more than technology – it’s about people. We all feel so grateful to be here because we fit in, we are heard, and the company plays to our strengths. We seek to find where each team member’s skills and interests lie so we can support them in their professional development to help them fulfill their professional goals and enjoy coming to work every day where we are collectively accomplishing great things together!
Much of our success can be attributed to a philosophy of honest and transparent business practices in an industry known for complicated tech speak and IT executives heavy on industry knowledge but light on business strategy. Transparency as a business philosophy is a priority, and Adopt practices it everywhere, whether onboarding new clients or how we treat one another. Joining our team means you will have a unique opportunity of putting your fingerprint on a rapidly growing company and play a key role in the continued growth and future success of Adopt Technologies. We are looking for individuals that prove to be great technicians, communicators, team members and strategic thinkers with a desire to learn and expand their responsibilities within the company through earned promotions.
We are focused on realizing our vision of being a destination employer and IT partner!
The Procurement Coordinator will oversee the equipment purchasing, receiving and inventory management for Adopt and our clients. Performing the activities in a timely manner, meeting deadlines, and ensuring it is done in an efficient and cost-effective manner. The Procurement Coordinator will regularly perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to the following.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Manage Supply – Working with the Project Manager and Client Success Teams, the Procurement Coordinator will quote, source, order, and track client equipment purchases. In addition to tracking Adopt inventory for sale, and client inventory for select larger clients.
- Manage Relationships – The Procurement Coordinator will work with a number of different vendors to develop and maintain positive relationships to acquire equipment for clients. The Procurement Coordinator will also develop relationships with clients to ensure equipment purchasing is done accurately, in a timely manner, and within the client’s budget.
- Reduce Costs – The Procurement Coordinator will also look for areas where costs can be reduced without sacrificing quality. This means that, while upholding relationships with current suppliers, they also need to keep an eye out for new suppliers that might provide the same product for a lower cost.
- Process Documentation – The Procurement Coordinator will be overseeing the purchase of client equipment, in doing so, they will approve, organize and process paperwork. This paperwork can include quotes, invoices, bills, vendor comparisons and more.
- Scheduling – The Procurement Coordinator will work with the Project Manager, Client Success Team and the Field Services Team, to schedule and coordinate client equipment installation; ensuring this is done according to project timelines. The Procurement Coordinator will also work closely with clients to schedule equipment deployment.
- Light Project Management – Ability to coordinate small projects related to the delivery of equipment to customer offices and jobsites. Coordinating timing between Adopt staff and client staff.
- High level of organization, and attention to detail, to be able to track the quoting, purchasing, shipment and delivery of client equipment
- Basic knowledge of IT components such as computers, laptops, monitors, mice, keyboards, and some networking equipment.
- Proficiency in basic math including addition, subtraction and percentages, with focus on accuracy
- Ability to work independently, while understanding the need to prioritize tasks, and work efficiently on their own
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with standard office equipment such as copiers and printers
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and proactive, with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work within a team environment
Why You Should Apply:
- You want to be part of an exceptional and cohesive team with mission-driven practice
- You desire a family oriented environment with a team that cares about you personally and professionally, from the top down
- You will make your mark – nothing is off limits, we want to improve our team efficiency, client experience, support, systems and processes every day. We want to leverage your ideas and experience to become a better, stronger company.
- You want to be a part of a company you are proud of that is consistently recognized with multiple awards every year.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Procurement Coordinator (7500 North Dreamy Draw Drive, Phoenix, AZ, USA) ]