Wilmington, NC, USA
Acme Smoked Fish
Production Associates are responsible for ensuring the smoked seafood product’s leaving our facility meet Acme’s high standards and are of superior quality. Every associate is expected to perform their jobs safely and efficiently, while living in accordance with our company’s values!
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
- Work at various stations along the production line processing smoked seafood products
- Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Adheres to the Quality Assurance Policies, including all items assigned to each task as outlined in our policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Complies with the work rules and standards as established.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings which provides a positive influence on all associates.
- Refers to oral communication, work orders and procedural instructions appropriate for each job, function or assignment before commencing work.
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in all assigned work areas.
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with the specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time.
- Perform other assigned duties as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Lift up to 50 pounds. Specific lifting requirements vary by job function
- Ability to work in temperatures in upper 30’s range with air flow from refrigeration units
- Willing and able to stand for several hours
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical, and background check
- Excellent work history, worked for one employer for more than 6 months in the past two years.
- Previous manufacturing, production, especially food production experience.
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- National Career Readiness Certificate
What is in it for you!
We offer great wages and insurance benefits, eligibility to participate in our 401K program after one year of employment, paid vacation and personal time, in-house training, a safe and healthy work environment and most importantly, a company that is growing and thriving. We would like you to join our team, and in return, you will find a culture that supports and encourages your growth as an individual to become whatever you desire with our great company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.