2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR 97210, USA
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland
If you have experience in construction, the restoration industry, or like to work with your hands, this is the opportunity for you!
We are a local leader and nationally recognized organization specializing in fire and water cleanup and restoration services. We are currently seeking dependable, energetic, self-motivated individuals eager to join an already exceptional team. If you are interested in a fast-paced work environment with diverse responsibilities we may be the right fit for you.
Excellent opportunity for overtime!
Production Technician responsibilities may include;
- Follow all safety practices at the facility and job site.
- Perform job site production to include water extraction, light demolition, use of hand tools, power tools, general cleanup, interacting with customers, etc.
- Follow directions and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow the direction of the crew chief on site and carry out tasks with little or no supervision.
- Ability to set up, operate, and take-down (including cleanup/daily maintenance) of equipment.
- Aid in the general care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Working knowledge of the inspection process and hand tools used on water damage loss.
- Help in determining the most effective way to dry the affected materials.
- Able to resolve frustration and conflict in a constructive manner
Job requirements include;
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be able to undergo a background check, and have a clean driving record to work for us
Compensation $16.00-$18.00 an hour.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Laborer / Technician/ Cleaning/ Mover/ Cleaner (2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR 97210, USA) ]