3280 Corporate View Vista, California 92081
This role will cover a broad range of responsibilities and may require a high degree of manual dexterity including the ability to operate machinery, hand, or power tools. The position will also require an intermediate to advanced level of understanding regarding computer software and applications. The individual will work directly with senior engineers as well as with personnel on and off the factory floor to accomplish a variety of tasks and projects. We are an American Manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucetry that also specializes in metal finishing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowing the manufacturing process in great detail, troubleshooting at an appropriate level, and involving senior members of staff if/when necessary.
- Monitor and check the product/assembly quality as they will be responsible for identifying when the process is deviating from the norm and taking action to correct it.
- Train in-house personnel to recognize acceptance criteria.
- Maintain documentation and reports proving manufacturing is being carried out in accordance with internally and externally regulated procedures.
- Apply lean manufacturing principles to eliminate waste in the production process and apply six sigma to reduce output variation.
- Assist with new product implementation to streamline introduction as well as record feedback from design.
- Assist customer service with in-field solutions regarding product replacements/design issues.
- Perform other special assignments as directed by immediate supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting.
· Proven proficiency in computer and Microsoft office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
· SolidWorks or CAD experience not required, but highly beneficial.
· Experience in inspection/quality control preferred.
· Ability to read and write in Spanish preferred.
· Organized, detail oriented, with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
We manufacture to order and not only make faucets for our own brands but make or plate or finish for over 50 other companies and supply automotive, lighting, hardware, gaming, arms and aerospace companies, to name a few sectors. Our top 40 factory employees have an average of over 15+ years at their jobs. Some of our managers have 35 years experience at our company.
If not vaccinated, employee must wear a mask.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Manager (3280 Corporate View Vista, California 92081) ]