Baltimore, MD, USA
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Supervisor Production is responsible for providing training, coaching and guidance to functional hourly associates, ensuring the proper execution of the daily work activities that drive quality, efficiency, safety, service and cost performance in a manufacturing plant. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for coordinating the application of performance tools and methodologies to enhance rapid, ongoing, measurable improvements. This position focuses on the current week and is responsible for the Day to Day operations of the Production teams that are assigned and also sets and communicates daily, weekly and monthly objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals (including quality and customer satisfaction), safety practices, and deadlines; engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching and training; implementing continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus; and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership.
- Checks production output according to specifications and submits reports on performance and progress, while identifying issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Facilitates cross-functional team meetings within an environment of trust and engagement and ensures the safe use of equipment and schedules regular maintenance.
- Plans and manages resources and coordinates immediate resolutions to work process interruptions in order to meet period results.
- Trains new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures and continuously validates conformity and effectiveness to standard work practices.
- Sets daily, weekly and monthly objectives and communicates these objectives to employees.
- Maintains staffing schedules and organizes workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Work experience in a Manufacturing Environment. Food or Beverage preferred.
Experience supervising hourly associates
Manufacturing machine experience
Able to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities
Familiar with HACCP, ISO Standards, Six Sigma, and Lean Principles
Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP, CONA, SharePoint, PHRED, Kronos, and Livelink is a plus
Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs., stand on feet for prolonged periods of time and climb stairs as needed.
Detail-oriented and capable of mentally retaining details of events.
25% office environment, 75% industrial environment.
Weekend work will be required, including some holidays as scheduled to support customer demand.
Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection. Seasonal temperatures can be expected.
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge acquired through 3 years or more work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain; Business Administration or related field
- Knowledge acquired through 5 to up to 7 years of work experience
Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection. Seasonal temperatures can be expected
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Supervisor (Baltimore, MD, USA) ]