139 Eva St, Saint Paul, MN, USA
Ball Beverage Packaging
Primary Purpose of Position:
Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating and adjusting production equipment to meet customer specifications. Performs tasks and provides services to support the plant’s production goals, overall business plans and objectives as directed.
****Starting wage is $20.18/hour plus 5% shift differential for nights and overtime after 8. Wage progression to $28.82 in 18 months****
Essential Functions (10% time spent on these duties)
- Complies with established job safety practices, policies, and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
- Supports and follows guidelines of the food safety system.
- Performs duties as required to ensure compliance with the plant’s quality standards.
- Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating and adjusting production equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Performs preventative maintenance on production equipment as required.
- Inputs data on a computer terminal to identify, label, and palletize finished products.
- May operate forklift during routine performance of duties.
- Conducts inspection of in-process or finished product to meet customer specifications.
- Responsible for replenishing supplies required for assigned area.
- Rotates through workstations as needed for coverage, relief, and training purposes as required in conjunction with on-the-job training.
- May operate can line briquetter, end line baler, and slug accumulator.
- Initiates, reviews and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
12 hour shifts, 6 am-6 PM; 6 PM-6 am 4-3-3-4 schedule
- High School Diploma or Education Equivalency Required
- Job related experience for 1 year(s) minimum
- Troubleshooting skills/experience
- Experience working in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of machine mechanics
- Ability to learn to identify product defects
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- May require forklift license
- Works in manufacturing environment
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Technician (139 Eva St, Saint Paul, MN, USA) ]