Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Johnson Allstate, LLC
Be a part of a newest Allstate Agency in Myrtle Beach! The Johnson Allstate Agency will be located in the Carolina Forest community of Myrtle Beach and is looking to hire highly-motivated individuals as a Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate will earn a base salary plus commission and bonus with potential earnings exceeding $40k in annual income through the support of agency investments into your success. A strong marketing budget to acquire quality leads will position you to write over $25k in new premium per month. Training available for career growth.
As a Sales Representative, you’ll work as a member of a team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their families, homes, cars, and retirement incomes to achieve a better quality of life.
Your primary responsibility is to achieve sales goals through client consultation centered on proper coverage and savings opportunities. You will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships within the community, then partnering with individuals to assure they have appropriate coverage as their needs change.
As a valued member of our team, you are eligible to enjoy the following benefits: *
- Base Salary + Commission; varying levels of compensation depending on experience
- Marketing support
- Sales Coaching
- Positive Work Environment
Insurance Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Initiate new business sales through incoming leads
- Follow-up on leads in a systematic format structured by agency owner
- Build business referral relationships in the local community
- Service existing customers
- Execute, plan and implement office processes
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies sold
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Preferred – 1 year of previous sales experience
- Currently Active or willing to obtain Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Self-disciplined – Use talk paths effectively and follow-up with prospects in an automated workflow.
- Coachable – Insurance experience is not required for this position but your development will be intense. You must be very open minded to feedback on your performance and behavior.
- Curiosity/Caring – The ability to listen to what clients and prospects say and quickly identify what their concerns or needs are.
- Positive/Optimistic – We all do better in a positive environment.
- Work Ethic – This is a rewarding career path that takes passion and hard work.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply to the job. We look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time, Flexible Hours
- sales: 1 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty License (Preferred)
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Property and Casualty Insurance Sales – Will Train as Necessary ]