Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA, USA
Do you have property management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston, MA? JOHNLEONARD is helping a local nonprofit hire a Housing Coordinator #30730, and the role comes with an attractive salary based on a rate of $23.48 per hour. The schedule for this role is Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and is on-site.
The Housing Coordinator is responsible for multiple property management functions. You will effectively coordinate all paperwork and communication related to acquisition, set-up, and property management.
In your first few weeks in this Housing Coordinator role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with the Property Management Administrator to market the Housing Programs to landlords and real estate brokers in the Greater Boston and surrounding area in an effort to lease new apartments for Housing projects and replace units lost to attrition
- Be responsible for finding and placing new apartments within 120 days of project needs
- Performing housing search and owner/landlord outreach throughout each week that results in acquisition of new units
- Conduct initial, annual, and special inspections of units according to HUD guidelines and as required by funders.
To apply for this Housing Coordinator role, you will need a high school diploma or equivalent and formal training in word and excel. You will also require the following:
- Maintenance or housekeeping experience
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license with a good driving record and personal vehicle
- One year of Property Management, Facilities Management, or Housing Stabilization/Tenant Advocacy experience.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Apply for this full-time Property Management Housing Coordinator position in Boston. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
Visit us at www.johnleonard.com for more information.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Property Management Housing Coordinator (Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA, USA) ]