ArcSource Group, Inc.
ArcSource Group, Inc. provides full lifecycle training services, business operations, program management support, and technology-related services. Since 2008, ArcSource has served Federal civilian and defense customers by combining agile project management expertise and technical skills with innovative, effective solutions. ArcSource is a woman-owned small business and is CMMI Level 3 appraised and holds several ISO quality and IT management registrations.
Proposal Capture Coordinator will be an integral part of the Business Development team, providing administrative support for capture and proposal development activities. Excellent opportunity for proposal coordinator looking to expand their knowledge of business development in a federal contracting environment. Opportunity to grow in an entrepreneurial environment, opportunity to get exposure to a wide range of activities related to capture and proposals.
Position Location: Remote
- Using ArcSource’s processes, tools, and resources, support all company proposals from beginning to submission.
- Conduct research to identify incumbent and competitor details. Analyze results and make recommendations on win themes.
- Conduct outreach to potential customers to request capability briefings.
- Marketing and sales support.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings. Take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Support the Proposal Manager with the execution of proposal plans.
- Use and document proposal information in ArcSource Business Development software.
- Create annotated outlines for proposals.
- Create and maintain Teams sites for each proposal response.
- Support the proposal process including task tracking, response editing, and submission.
- Track and follow up on action items.
- Create data calls.
- Provide proposal writing support as needed.
- Conduct compliance checks.
- Maintain RFP database and proposal text library.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed.
- Learn and thoroughly understand the company’s history, capabilities, service offerings, and culture.
- Update and maintain past performance references by working with project staff.
- Interact with teaming partners effectively and professionally.
- Capture feedback on both won and lost opportunities.
- Support Lessons Learned sessions and track results in a Lessons Learned repository. Track action items from lessons learned. Ensure documents and processes are updated based on lessons learned.
- 1-3 years of government proposal coordination.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in business or experience commensurate with education level. 1-3 years’ experience writing/responding to RFIs, RFPs, etc. and supporting proposal development.
- 1-3 years’ experience providing administrative support.
- Knowledge of and experience working within the federal procurement process (i.e., difference between RFIs, RFPs, etc., understanding of the different components of an RFP/RFQ, etc.)).
- Ability to read and deconstruct an RFP/RFQ.
- Experience conducting compliance checks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent technical editing and proposal writing skills.
- Knowledge of the difference between technical writing and proposal writing.
- Ability to effectively implement proposal writing techniques.
- Ability to create and manipulate Excel files.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Experience using Smartsheet preferred.
- Knowledge of Shipley Methodology preferred.
- Previous experience as a Proposal Coordinator preferred.
- Must have a working computer with the capabilities to use MS Office and a reliable internet connection.
Skills: Working knowledge of the federal sales/contracting cycles, RFP/RFQs, and RFIs. Proposal writing, administrative support, communications, collaboration, and compliance. Detail oriented with ability to organize and prioritize activities. Excellent CRM record keeping, analytical, teamwork, written and verbal communications, listening, and critical thinking skills.
Traits: Tenacity, teamwork, thoroughness, reliability, resilience, self-starter, willing to learn new technologies and approaches. Organized with obsessive attention to details. Creative problem and puzzle solver. Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment but brings order to chaos.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employer-paid Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fifteen Days PTO, plus Federal Holidays
- 401k Plan with generous employer match
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
- Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Work is performed in a Fully Remote/Telework Environment. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
The specific statements shown in each section of this position description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, and drug testing.
ArcSource Group, Inc. an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or childbirth, genetic information, arrest or conviction record, or any status protected by federal, state, and local law. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Proposal Capture Coordinator (Remote) ]