16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Provides administrative support to provider relations team. Responsible for obtaining all required documents from dentists and/or dental offices for business and credentialing purposes in order to keep DDOK in compliance with Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA) standards and to ensure all dentists and/or dental office records are accurate and up to date in all applicable areas, including the local claims processing system (aQDen), Infor CRM (CRM), and the National Provider File (NPF).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of customer service experience
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Two or more years as an Administrative Assistant
- Two or more years working for a medical or dental insurance carrier in an administrative capacity
- At least one year year experience working in a dental office dealing with the public or the telephones
- CRM experience/knowledge
- College degree
- Proficient in typing, spelling and grammar
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Provider Relations Administrative Assistant (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]