Hybrid (Sunnyvale, CA, USA)
Swoon is hiring for our client based in Sunnyvale, CA and this will be a hybrid role with 3x a week onsite required.
This is a 3-month contract opportunity with a possibility of extension.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Tester to run tests against new and updated pages of the client website and other deliverables, via manual as well as automated methods. Primary responsibilities include executing provided test cases, running tools, writing bug reports, verifying new features as well as bug fixes, and testing web content on supported environments.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) across multiple platforms and analyze results
- Certify pre-released pages and web applications against a list of internal standards
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports
- Verify bug fixes via impact analysis
- Work with cross functional teams to collaborate and ensure quality throughout the development lifecycle
- Evaluate HTML and CSS code changes to determine an appropriate test strategy
- Communicate risks to leads and manager as needed
- When necessary write test cases in coordination with the team lead
If interested in more details, please apply!
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [QA Tester (Contract) (Hybrid (Sunnyvale, CA, USA)) ]