177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
We are seeking for an individual to work in racking area supporting different areas of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rack up and down pieces to support the plating department in the production process.
- Inspect product to identify any defect.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ideal candidate will be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand during entire shift
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Racker (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]