177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Processes all inbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, delivering and unpacking.
- Audits each shipment to ensure that goods match receiving document.
- Inspects all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues.
- Processes all receiving transactions and paperwork.
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in receiving area.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and walk or stand for entire shift
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Must have some basic computer skills, be able to use a calculator and do basic math
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Receiver (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]