16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The Recruiter/Human Resources Generalist is responsible for interviewing, testing, and referring and recommending applicants for hire in the clerical, technical, professional and administrative areas throughout the company. Because a certain number of full-time employees will terminate during the course of a year, the objective is to replace these lost employees as quickly and economically as possible. The recruiter determines the best source to recruit, analyzes the information provided on a prospective employee’s application, conducts a personal interview and determines the suitability of the applicant for employment, as well as refers the applicant to the hiring department. Once interviewed or tested, in cases where an applicant is judged unqualified, must tactfully turn the applicant away and update applicant data base. When the information provided from interviews, testing etc., indicates a good potential employee, the recruiter performs further background reference investigation (e.g., prior employment references, background checks, transcripts, etc.) to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision. This position would also perform other Human Resources Generalist duties such as Orientation, employee handbook maintenance, employee relations, documentation maintenance, event planning, research and other assignments as needed by the Human Resources Department or Sr. Staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years Recruiting experience.
- Attendance and Dependability – employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work.
- Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be confident using and recommending recruiting tools (Advertisements, LinkedIn, Resume Books, Monster, Career Builder, Facebook, etc.)
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Experience administering employee benefit plans (health and welfare and 401k plans).
- Experience administering a review system.
- Experience developing, reviewing and conducting training.
- Experience administering FMLA
- PHR Certification
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Recruiter/ HR Generalist (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]