Charlotte, NC, USA
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The EQS Parts Repair Technician III is responsible for performing tasks involved in the reconditioning of parts used in the installation, remanufacturing, and repair processes of beverage dispensing equipment. Tasks include (not limited to) disassembling, cleaning, reassembling, and testing of component parts. This role may be required to perform quality assurance testing of work being performed throughout the remanufacturing center. Based on business needs, this role could also be asked to perform production work in any of the various areas. The EQS Parts Repair Technician III will assist management in the assessment of processes and technicians, notating areas of opportunities and making recommendations for improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Disassemble parts into their components, clean, reassemble components
- Perform prescribed testing to ensure quality work
- Document work performed and components used to complete work
- Assess remanufacturing processes; recommend improvements; execute improvement plans
- Provide training to teammates
- Maintain a safe, clean, and neat work environment through proper housekeeping and organization
- Perform QA on work performed by Tech I and II
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Advanced technical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate electrical and electronic troubleshooting skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Required to be able to utilize fine motor skills for long periods of time throughout entire shift to detach, manipulate, and connect small components with screws and other fasteners
- Knowledge of the functional operations of fountains and their ancillary components preferred
- Knowledge of the functional operations of vending equipment and their ancillary components preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 up to 3 years work experience
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment (hot in summer/cold in winter)
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Repair Technician III (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]