Florence, Coos Bay, Eugene, Roseburg, or Medford – Oregon
Oregon Pacific Bank
Applicant must qualify under the following specifications:
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent
Experience: Four years of experience in residential loan processing preferred.
Enter residential loan data into financial institution loan origination system with appropriate updating and assembles and verifies loan documents for accuracy. Assist loan officers to underwrite loans. Communicate and work directly with approved wholesale lenders.
• Provide administrative assistance to the residential loan officer and staff, including updating loan data for entry into loan origination system and assembling documentation for residential loans
• Assist with underwriting processes as directed
• Ensure that residential loan files contain documents with proper signatures, dates and other relevant data
• Assemble and verify accuracy of residential loan documentation
• Check documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions, closing dates and signatures
• Answer telephone and written inquiries concerning loan processing and information
• Assist in managing Loan Portfolios
• Responsible for sending out disclosure packages, understanding loan programs and terms for Regulation Z and Truth in Lending compliance
• Order preliminary title reports, insurance binders and property profiles
• Order flood determinations
• Adhere to Bank’s operations, policies, procedures and all regulations that pertain to this position
• Order fee sheets on loans from title companies prior to closing
• Responsible for orderly file presentation
• Talk with clients and real estate agents about the status of a loan file
• Trains the Residential Loan Assistant to back-up duties
• Other duties as assigned to meet client and operational needs
• Facilitate the ordering and tracking of appraisals
Ability to concentrate and focus on essential functions in appropriate priority order is required. Requires interaction with clients and co-workers in sometimes difficult circumstances requiring patience. Requires being punctual, dependable, detail oriented and responsible for work outcomes and results. Requires sitting for long periods and traveling to other departments and locations, as needed. Requires contact with others by telephone conversations, use of electronic mail, and face-to-face discussions. Requires completion of assigned on-line training courses with a passing percentage. Professional environment requiring appropriate professional demeanor and attire. Work is performed indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
● General banking knowledge required
● Ability to learn and apply applicable regulations regarding lending and bank policies
● Experience in Excel, Word and Email software
● Experience in, or ability to learn, loan software
● Ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently with emphasis on meeting timelines
● Competency in handling very detail-oriented job functions
● Competency in providing exemplary client service in a professional manner
● Ability to maintain a positive attitude with a focus on exceeding clients’ expectations
● Competency in problem solving and communication with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to organize, utilize and understand resources used for processes and regulations
● Ability to handle stress
● Ability to communicate orally in an effective manner
● Ability to use photocopying equipment
● Ability to lift to 30 lbs. if necessary
● Ability to work with others in a cooperative manner that supports a team environment
● Ability to work all hours as scheduled
CORE BEHAVIORS for DELIVERING ON THE PROMISE
Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the client, whether internal or external.
Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the client, increase personal satisfaction and improve the Bank.
Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
Problem Solving. Being creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternative, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
Communication. Keep other informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Have a Sense of Community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Residential Loan Processor (Florence, Coos Bay, Eugene, Roseburg, or Medford – Oregon) ]