8227 Northwest Boulevard #300, Indianapolis, IN 46278
As a member of our team, you will follow-up on pre-set qualified leads in a 1 visit closing cycle with an average close rate of 40-60%, and initiate calls to generate sales. With a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity, you will schedule sales appointments and conduct assessments regarding energy efficiency.
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control.
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
- Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees.
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement.
- The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred), and 1 year of sales experience.
- Also required are good communication, time management skills, and self-motivation.
- Must have ability to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units and to take measurements.
- Ability to read product data.
- Team work is a priority and sales professionals must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Residential Sales Consultant ]