24 Main Street, Maynard, MA, USA
GreenStar Herbals Inc.
Company’s Mission Statement
Green Star Herbals provides the finest grade cannabis to adults in Massachusetts. Our products are organically produced, and laboratory tested for safety, potency, and consistency and are distributed exclusively through our locations in Massachusetts.
Our product-focused and care driven staff revolve around premier customer education and service. Specified evaluations, dietary considerations and comfort level will direct our customers to a full range of options, including flowers, tinctures, oils, salves, patches, and various edible choices.
Overview of Position
The Dispensary Retail Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the dispensary by overseeing and directing all day-to-day operations, including overseeing all Sales Associates. The successful candidate will possess strong administrative/clerical and time management skills, outstanding customer service skills, strong desire for strong desire for self-improvement, attention to detail and strong interpersonal and management abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Dispensary Retail Manager include interacting with, educating and advising, members face-to-face and by phone; record-keeping; monitoring cash management, interacting with local service providers, and helping to maintain a clean, safe welcoming facility inside and out. The role is also responsible for scheduling and overseeing the day-to-day duties of the Team Leads and Sales Associates at the dispensaries
- Cannabis business experience knowledge desired.
· Oversees the Sales Associate and ensures all proper legal and company policies and procedures are strictly followed
· Evaluates dispensary processes with Director of Operations to ensure maximum efficiency
· Assists members in selecting products; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
· Interacts with dissatisfied members to ensure their issues are resolved to both the member’s and Company’s satisfaction
· Oversees inventory and cash management, daily and weekly, including regular bank deposits and maintaining appropriate change in cash drawer
· Maintains a clean, safe, and welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
• Ensuring compliance with all State and local medical marijuana regulations.
· Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Operations according to Company needs
High school diploma or equivalent
2 years post-secondary education in a related field preferred
Work Experience Required
6+ years experience in fast pace client-service intensive industry- hospitality and and retail background preferred
Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
Computer & equipment operations necessary for running an office/retail center (POS systems; Word; Excel; office equipment such as copiers/telephone systems)
Thorough understanding of Massachusetts state law governing Cannabis
Arithmetic necessary for basic inventory and cash management
Familiarity with history and varieties of medical marijuana preferred but not required
Skills and Abilities
Outstanding phone and in person customer service skills
Ability to communicate clearly and calmly in a positive and didactic manner
Thriving to perform job duties in a fast paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
Demonstrate proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking Proficient computer skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control
Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Ability to focus; attention to detail
Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Absolute reliability and honesty
Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Retail Manager (24 Main Street, Maynard, MA, USA) ]