Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support supervisor by managing and distributing work to all different areas of the departments.
- Support lean manufacturing by maintaining a clean and organized department, per 5S audits and requirements.
- Maintain departmental visual boards to plan, organize and schedule work to meet assigned departmental schedules and productivity goals;
- Interface with others in the organization to ensure customer due dates are met;
- Ensure that parts are inspected by workers to verify conformance to specifications and customer requirements;
- Support supervisor to enforce all company’s policies throughout the department.
- Support supervisor to analyze and resolve work problems. Assist workers in resolving work problems;
- Maintain time, attendance and production records for polishing department.
- Report any incidents to supervisor and submit incident reports to Human Resources in a timely manner.
- Address employee inquiries to Human Resources as needed.
- Support supervisor in conducting safety trainings according to company’s policies.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Basic computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Experience is manufacturing is a plus.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Ribbons Department Lead (Providence, RI, USA) ]