Denver, CO, USA
ZoomRx is a rapidly-growing company founded upon the belief that there is important work to be done at the intersection of data, healthcare, and technology. Through transformative technology and deep consultative partnerships, we help the people behind the world’s most important therapies make a difference. We work with our clients to focus on the stuff that matters—asking the right questions, delivering thoughtful analysis, and revealing the truth within complex markets.
At ZoomRx we favor collaboration over hierarchy, opt for creativity over “the way it’s always been done,” and know strategic healthcare consulting needs a fresh approach. If you feel the same, let’s work together.
ZoomRx is expanding rapidly. We are seeking a passionate, persistent Sales Development Associate (SDA) to be part of the front-line of this exciting expansion. Our Business Development team spends significant time (over email, phone, and other channels) to important decision-makers within the most innovative and important bio-pharmaceutical companies in the country. The SDA will bring new, qualified prospective clients to our consulting leaders to form lasting relationships. Successful candidates will be politely persistent and cheerfully competitive.
SDAs will be early hires on a growing demand generation team. The position will be high-impact and high-visibility. SDAs report directly to the VP of Consulting.
- Manage a high volume of outbound communications (phone, email, etc.) to cold and warm prospects (>75 per day)
- Learn about ZoomRx, the industry, prospective clients, and specific marketing/sales campaigns, absorbing new material quickly and translating that into compelling messaging
- Maintain a positive and resilient attitude at all times; thrive in a challenging environment where rejection is a core part of moving towards success
- Own the entire sales development process for all novel growth (growth within clients new to ZoomRx)
- Prospective client research – identifying profiles of prospective clients that align with current marketing campaigns
- Prospecting – creating and refining target lists of specific prospective companies, accounts, and individuals
- Initial engagement – designing and executing multi-channel outreach across targets
- Lead qualification – assessing the viability of targets
- Empower closing – collaborating with sales leadership and content experts to close deals
- Be ultimately responsible for delivering tangible, consistent novel growth
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years of experience in similar sales or development role
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable meeting and exceeding weekly quotas and handling rejection
- Reliable, strong, and positive work ethic
- Previous experience in life-sciences or healthcare marketing (preferred)
- Strong MS Office and skills; experience with CRM and mass communication platforms (preferred)
- Competitive salary with commission-based upside bonus potential
- Full benefits
TO APPLY, YOU MUST:
Submit a complete resume and cover letter. Please be sure that your cover letter and/or application documents also address the following:
(1) Career Vision Statement – submit a brief written statement on your career trajectory over the next 3 years and how owning this role at ZoomRx will help you to get there.
(2) ZoomRx Sales Pitch – Independently research ZoomRx to the best of your ability and submit a ~200 word written sales pitch that you would use for a prospective client based on the information that you find.
Applications not meeting these requirements will not be selected for further consideration.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Sales Development Associate (Denver, CO, USA) ]