Topsfield, MA, USA
What is a Sales Development Representative: A sales development representative (SDR) is a type of inside sales rep that solely focuses on outbound prospecting. Unlike quota-carrying sales reps, SDRs don’t focus on closing deals. Rather, SDRs focus on filling leads into Account Executive’ pipelines.
We’re an Inc. 5000 value-added reseller and technology consultancy. Our software platforms include CRM, Marketing Automation, ERP and Business Intelligence.
We are led by some of the brightest women in technology.
- Someone with 3 years of SDR experience
- Someone who loves technology
- Looking for a purpose and want to help clients better their businesses
- A strong communicator who can write persuasive emails
- You like to compete and are a self-starter
- Passionate about what we do and what we believe in
- Dedicated to selling with a noble purpose
- A fun group who value humor and have each other’s backs
- Tenacious, hardworking and scrappy
We look forward to meeting you! A cover letter goes a long way. Tell us why you’d rock this position?
Job Type: Full-time
Base Salary: $45,000.00
OTE Estimated $70,000-$100,000
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Sales Development Representative – Come grow with us! ]