16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To provide administrative support to the Sales team, Manager of Sales and Chief Sales Officer. To oversee the processing of sold new groups by collecting and verifying all new group submissions. Fulfill all supply requests for sold new groups. To maintain the sales mailbox & act as in-house communication liaison between Sales, Underwriting and Client Relations. Maintain, audit and update Delta USA eligible accounts on DDPA website.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate PC and understand basic filing techniques
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, a must
- Oklahoma Life and Health Insurance Producer License or ability to obtain Oklahoma within six months to one year of employment. Must maintain insurance license once received
- Ability to operate PC, type 30WPM, and understand basic filing techniques
- Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License. Must be willing to travel, some overnight stay may be necessary
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Benefit administration experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred
- Customer Service background in medical/dental field
- Background in dental terminology
- Classes in Conflict Management
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Sales Liaison (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]