Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Position Title:Sales Support
Rate: $18 Hr
Work Schedule/Hours:Full-time – 40 hours
Position Summary: The Sales Support position will provide support to the sales team and respond to customer and prospect queries. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
Summary of Essential Position Functions:
- Answer Incoming calls: Answer a variety of calls, including new sales, product questions, website questions, order statuses, billing & vendor questions.
- Participate with sales team development of strategic and tactical plans for the organization
- Meet and coordinate with delivery drivers to assist with unloading shipments
- Operate a Forklift: At times, you will need to operate a forklift to unload or load shipments. Forklift experience and certification preferred but not required. Osha course for certification will be offered.
- Inventory management: Track and document internal inventory and update product as needed
- Work with the sales team to help develop a revenue strategy for trade shows, including goals, appointments, follow-ups, etc.
- Follow Up on completed orders to measure customer satisfaction and document any issues.
- Work with the sales team to understand and document top client’s pains, issues, and growth strategies.
- Develop and execute sales reports as needed
- Work with the sales marketing team to understand and document competitors in specific markets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Organizational Competencies: All positions in the organization will possess these competencies:
- Client Focused: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits ability to work within a team environment and open to hearing and sharing ideas, workload, and success.
Position Competencies: To perform this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Communication Skills: Organizes and presents ideas and information in a professional, clear, concise manner, either written or verbally; edits work for spelling and grammar
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Dependability: Follows instructions; Responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to time when needed to reach goals; completes the task on time or notifies individual with an alternate plan
- Innovative: Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention
- Initiative: Demonstrates the willingness to perform needed tasks without being directed; has willingness to learn new skills and enhance products and services.
- Interpersonal Skills: Maintains confidentiality; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet needs
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems on time; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Order Management: Coordinates orders; communicates changes and progress; organized and efficient in processes
- Quality: Pays attention to detail; generates work that is up to expected standards of performance, and is accurate, neat, orderly, complete, and reliable.
- Technical Skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives continuously to build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
Qualifications: To perform this position successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred but not required.
- Sales and Marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, CRM, and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with web-based tools and applications
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Sales Support (Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA) ]