Manassas, VA, USA
Temporary Solutions, Inc.
The Security Escort will escort a variety of construction workers (i.e. electricians; pipefitters; painters; HVAC and other trade professionals) into Department of Defense (DoD) Closed Area Laboratories who do not have security clearances or; not in Contractor Advantage to facilitate completion of their contracts.
Our Client is one of the global leaders in supporting customers’ missions, strengthening security and advancing scientific discovery. The Security Escort is a short-term contract opportunity. Responsibilities would include:
- Complete sanitization review prior to allowing construction worker(s) entry
- Complete and maintain visitor forms
- Be cognizant of DoD security guidelines to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information
- Candidate must possess a DoD Secret clearance
- One year or more related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Be able to work 40+ hours
What we offer:
- Tutorial training and skill testing before placement
- 401K retirement plan after one year of employment
- Medical and dental benefits offered for employees on long term active assignments
- Gym membership discounted rates
- 529 college savings plan
- Life insurance
- Flex spending account
For consideration, please send resume to email@example.com
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Security Escort (Manassas, VA, USA) ]