Waukegan, IL, USA
Global Security Group Corp.
ATTENTION ALL VETERANS AND ACTIVE/RETIRED LEOs
We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Monitor the health and well being of all staff and contractors entering the facility
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Conducting first line defense screening for elevated temperatures on all subjects entering the facility.
- Writing detailed reports of all findings
- Check surveillance cameras periodically
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Coordinate with client’s operational team on daily basis
- Assuring that all staff members and contractors are following protocol as they enter onto the property.
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance system
- Registered as a security officer
- Honorably discharged from the military
Must have a valid PERC card or the ability to obtain one.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Security Officer (Waukegan, IL, USA) ]